Friday, June 29, 2012

Trip to Canada (& 15 Weeks)

Our 5 day to trip Canada (which turned into an unexpected 6 day trip due to cancelled flights thanks to Hurricane Debby in FL) was wonderful! We went to Ontario to visit family and see a part of Canada we had yet to visit. I was nervous about the plane ride--would I get sick being prego and all? But I worried for nothing! After our flight into Buffalo, we drove to Barrie and spent time hanging out with my uncles, aunts, and cousins; driving around the town to see the sights; and eating a lot of amazing food courtesy of my Aunt Anne and cousin Katie!

Matt and me on Wasaga Beach right outside of Barrie, Ontario


Then we headed to Niagara Falls for a couple of days to see the falls. We hopped aboard the Maid of the Mist boat for a closer look at the water and river, getting ourselves soaked in the process. But the views were worth every drop of "mist" which seemed more like a torrential downpour!

My brother, my sister, me, and Matt standing in front of the "American" falls at Niagara

A view of the "Canadian" falls and a Maid of the Mist boat

Before our boat ride...and before we got soaked!



No comments:

Post a Comment